CODE OF CONDUCT
In 2017, BAPP drafted a code of conduct for its members to professionalize the product media industry. Members commit to the following:
- Clearly define the services offered by their company (description of their activity).
- To follow up efficiently the good progress (process) of the orders, including the print order and the delivery time.
- Do everything possible to resolve any complaints as efficiently as possible.
- Demonstrate professionalism and integrity in professional and social activities.
- To comply with legal requirements regarding Auvibel, Bebat, Recupel, Fost Plus, Val-I-Pac, AFSCA and others.
- To offer products and services that do not harm people, the environment or society.
- To be respectful of human rights and the environment and to fully assume its social responsibilities towards its stakeholders.
- Have professional and civil liability insurance.
- To respect the “Copyright” of its customers and suppliers and not to use their data, brands or logos without their prior agreement.
- Comply with the European standards in force (e.g. REACH, RoHS, CE, …).
- To attend the General Assembly or, in case of absence, to be represented.
- To organize the permanent training of its internal and external collaborators, in order to ensure their professional and personal development.
- To support and promote BAPP’s membership, policies, programs and activities.