As a belgian supplier
Conditions of membership:
- Your main activity is selling product media.
- You have a Belgian VAT number.
- Your company is established in Belgium.
- You have a company number in Belgium.
- You agree to the BAPP Code of Conduct and undertake to make every effort to comply with it.
- You remain a member of BAPP for at least two years.
As a BAPP member, you can participate as an exhibitor in our annual BAPP Networking Day organized in the last week of August (you have the opportunity to meet some 100 Belgian consultants in one day). You can participate in BAPP activities and receive the electronic newsletter BAPP-news, as well as the specialized magazine PromZ.be.
A Belgian supplier has the right to vote.
As a foreign supplier
An overseas supplier can also become a member and participate as an exhibitor at BAPP’s Networking Day.
Click here to receive information on other important benefits and membership requirements.